Your Local Asbestos Abatement Experts in Colorado
Asbestos Abatement | Call ECOS On 888-375-3267 To Hire The Best Asbestos Abatement Company In Your Local Community. ECOS Is Regularly Hired By Commercial & Residential Clients To Do Asbestos Abatement Projects. We Can Provide You With References Upon Request. Below, We Provide A Questionnaire To Help Select A Contractor For Your Project (see below for the details).
Top 10 Reasons Why Clients Should Hire ECOS For Their Asbestos Abatement Project:
- Live Operator On Call 24/7 To Schedule Your Abatement Project
- ECOS Professionals Have Many Years Of Asbestos Abatement Experience
- ECOS Professionals Are Certified By The Colorado Department Of Public Health & Environment (CDPHE)
- ECOS Professionals Wear Uniforms & Carry I.D. Badges To Certify That They Have Been Screened With A Background Check
- We Arrive On Time & Commit To A Timely Work Schedule
- We Focus Heavily On Health & Safety Of Our Clients & Their Environment
- We Have No Hidden Charges & Provide An Estimate Prior To Doing Any Work
- We Are Available To Do Emergency Asbestos Abatement Projects
- ECOS Can Provide You With A List Of References Upon Request
- Strong Track Record Of Successful Final Air Clearances
The following Asbestos Abatement Flow Chart Highlights The 3 Phases Of A Successful Project. The first phase is conducting an asbestos test to see if the materials contain ACM. The results of this first phase will determine whether or not you need ECOS to do an abatement. If the test results come back non-detect, then there will NOT be a need to do an abatement. If the test results come back above zero but less than 1%, then there will be a need to do an OSHA abatement which requires no Colorado permit. If the test results come back above 1%, then there will be a need to do a Reg 8 abatement which requires a permit from the Colorado Department of Public Heath & Environment.
If your home or business contains asbestos, professional asbestos abatement services are necessary to ensure a safe living and working environment. ECOS is a Certified General Abatement Contractor (G.A.C. # 14480) and has been for many years in the State of Colorado. Therefore, ECOS provides licensed, safe asbestos removal services, and we’re here to make sure your residential or commercial property provides the healthy conditions you deserve. Our technicians understand that each property requires a customized approach to asbestos abatement service. We will assess your situation and come up with the most efficient way to safely perform the task. Whether you need asbestos removal service in a small house or a large industrial building, you will receive the same quality results.
Asbestos Questionnaire For Interviewing Contractors For Your Asbestos Abatement Project: