Crime Scene Trauma Cleanup
For over 14 years, ECOS professionals have helped local authorities with Crime Scene Trauma Cleanup. ECOS professionals are caring, discreet, and have a lot of experience in crime scene trauma cleanup. For example, ECOS recently completed a high profile project in Denver. Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) cleared this commercial project with the owner on site with our team. Below, we give the top reasons why you should hire ECOS:
- Live Owner or Senior Manager On Call 24/7 To Dispatch ECOS professionals
- ECOS Professionals Have Over 14 Years Experience in Crime Scene Trauma Cleanup
- Our professionals Are Certified
- We Focus Heavily On The Health & Safety Of Your Environment
- ECOS Is Available To Do Emergency Projects (Monday through Sunday)
- We Can Provide References Upon Request
- Strong Safety Record
- ECOS uses state of the art green technology to do the Crime Scene Trauma Cleanup
- We take photos of the entire process to enable the policy holder and adjuster to understand why the removal of some structural materials was required, what was disposed, and why ECOS employees had to use certain protective equipment.
- ECOS professionals Have Been Screened With A Background Check
ECOS has office locations through out Colorado. Do You Need Crime Scene Trauma Cleanup Services In Denver, Colorado? We are Located @ 3538 Peoria St. Suite 507, Aurora, Colorado 80010. In Boulder, please call 303-442-3267 to reach our Boulder office located at 4525 N. Broadway, Boulder Colorado 80304. If we need our services in Colorado Springs, then please call 719-634-3267. Generally speaking, ECOS provides Crime Scene Trauma Cleanup Servicess from these 8 offices locations (In Alphabetical Order):
- Aspen, Colorado – 401 Aspen Airport Business Center Aspen Colorado 81611
- Aurora, Colorado: 3538 Peoria Street Suite 507 Aurora, Colorado 80010
- Boulder, Colorado: 4525 N. Broadway Boulder Colorado 80304
- Colorado Springs, Colorado: We Are Moving Locations
- Denver Colorado: 14175 East 42nd Street Suite 60 Denver Colorado 80239
- Glenwood Springs, Colorado: 6690 Highway 82 Glenwood Springs, Colorado 81601
- Steamboat Springs, Colorado: 1920 Bridge Lane #8a Steamboat Springs 80487
- Vail, Colorado: 616 W. Lionshead Circle Suite 300-G Vail, CO 81657
…we are a local company but can also be reached using our toll free phone number: 888-375-3267
What Is Crime scene trauma cleanup? Crime Scene Trauma Cleanup generally involves the cleanup of blood, body fluids and other potentially infectious material (OPIM). It is necessary in places related to homicides, suicides, and body decomposition and may include cases of industrial accidents, mass trauma, infectious disease contamination and animal biohazard contamination (from blood or feces). If done properly, the overall cleanup process is the way in which a contaminated site is restored to a safe and healthy living condition.
Why Do You Need a Crime Scene Trauma Cleanup Contractor? Typically, most people associate Crime Scene Trauma Cleanup with the occurrence of a violent crime. However, contrary to popular opinion, this cleanup process covers accidents and suicides, both of which require the expertise and equipment of an experienced professional. In many respects, a general cleaning company is not suited to thoroughly clean up after biohazards. It is only a professional Crime Scene Trauma Cleanup contractor that can do full justice to such a scene.
1. Possibility of Health Risks
Biohazard situations resulting from a crime scene often pose serious health risks stemming from potential exposure to bloodborne pathogens. These pathogens can survive in a deceased human being or animal for up to 16 days after death, subject to factors like the temperature and surrounding environment. Exposure to bloodborne viruses can take place due to direct contact with skin fragments, inhalation of and exposure to blood or bio fluid (to the eyes, mouth, and nose), and accidental injury from other biological fragments.
2. Possibility of Hidden Threats
Biohazard situations can also cause hidden dangers, which may be beyond the consideration of the average property restoration technician. Take an example of water damage emergency. Due to the outwardly visible damage, the drywall and floor boards will likely be removed. The remaining structures can eventually be dried out. However, blood can seep in through the floorboards and even the subflooring. In such cases, the only way to facilitate cleanup is by removing all affected materials. It is not enough to simply install new wood floors over a blood spillage or wipe the tiles. The remaining bio matter can spread disease eventually, let out odors, and cause further property damage.
3. Accurate Damage Assessment and Cleanup
After the police have given the green signal, our Crime Scene Trauma Cleanup team assesses the area of impact accurately. Furthermore, they effectively determine the area of space which needs to be cleaned and the steps to be taken for preventing further contamination. For instance, if there is a dead person in the bedroom it has to be isolated from the rest of the house so that the possibility of the disease spreading is negated. Anything related to cleaning and replacement has to be done in the bedroom so that it is contained.
Help at Your Doorstep
At ECOS, we understand the dangers of Crime Scene Trauma Cleanup. Further, our professionals use state of the art green technology to restore your property to safe living conditions. If you are feeling overwhelmed by the damages, then call ECOS on 888-375-3267! Most importantly, we have highly reliable services and can take care of all your problems effectively.
Once Again, why should you choose ECOS for your Crime Scene Trauma Cleanup Project?
• Our team is professionally qualified with 14 years of experience.
• We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year.
• With round-the-clock emergency service, we respond at any time of the day or night.
• Our experts clearly explain the cleaning process to you and provide detailed reports on each stage.
• ECOS uses state of the art green technology to do the cleanup. All the equipment is safe for people and animals.
• We take photos of the entire process to enable the policy holder and adjuster to understand why the removal of some structural materials was required, what was disposed, and why ECOS employees had to use certain protective equipment.
• ECOS provides biohazard cleaning services for small, medium, and large properties.
ECOS Offers The Following Biohazard Related Services: