This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
Mold Damage Services in Colorado
Mold Damage | Call ECOS On 888-375-3267 To Hire The Best Mold Damage Repair Company To Successfully Complete Your Project. ECOS Is Regularly Hired By Commercial & Residential Clients To Repair Mold Damage. We Can Provide You With References Upon Request. ECOS Professionals Have Many Years Of Experience Safely Removing Mold. Below, We Give You The Top 10 Questions To Selecting A Contractor For Your Project.
Top 10 Reasons Why Clients Should Hire ECOS For Their Mold Damage Project:
- Live Operator On Call 24/7 & You Will Speak With An Owner Or Senior Manager
- Our Mold Professional Have Vast Experience In The Field
- ECOS Professionals Are IICRC Certified In Water (WRT) & Mold (AMRT)
- Our Staff Wear Uniforms & Carry I.D. Badges To Certify That They Have Been Screened With A Background Check
- We Arrive On Time & Commit To A Work Schedule Upfront
- We Focus Heavily On The Indoor Air Quality Of Your Property
- We Have No Hidden Charges & Provide An Estimate Prior To Starting The Project
- We Are Available To Do Emergency Mold Damage Repair Projects
- ECOS Can Provide You With A List Of References
- Repeat Customers That Are Very Happy With Our Services
ECOS Technicians Respond Quickly. Call Before Your Project Gets Bigger Costing You Time and Money. If you believe that your home, office, or property has mold damage, then call ECOS immediately for an estimate. ECOS experts work extremely well with ALL insurance companies to make sure that our services fall within your coverage. If your insurance policy contains mold coverage limits, then we work within those limits provided by your insurance company to drastically reduce any out of pocket costs.
Mold can be generated by water from broken pipes, heavy rains, flooding and even fire suppression efforts. Our Company has over 12 years experience safely removing mold damage from your home or office. The pictures below give you a glimpse of what to expect from our company. Once we receive the green light from your insurance company, we follow a thorough mold removal process. This process is 100% guaranteed to properly remove and remediate mold damage from your home or office. Prior to our mold removal services, we seek the consultative or air testing services of a Certified Industrial Hygienist (IH). This third party IH will also provide an independent air clearance test certifying that your home or office has successfully returned to safe living conditions.
Mold damage is particularly hazardous to the health of those working in the building as toxins, once emitted into the air, may be easily inhaled. Mold damage remediation requires training and experience, without which serious illness can occur. Molds can be found almost anywhere and can grow virtually on any organic substance, as long as moisture and oxygen are present. For this reason, we inspect basements, crawl spaces and any areas that may contain heavy moisture. Call ECOS now to schedule an appointment with a certified mold damage remediation expert. Call 888-375-3267 to hire the best!
ECOS Mold Mitigation Service Lines:
- Mold Visual Inspections
- Mold Testing (Provided By 3rd Party Air Monitoring Specialist)
- Commercial Mold Estimates
- Residential Mold Estimates
- Real Estate Mold Estimates (Buyers & Sellers)
- Mold Remediation
- Mold Clearance (Provided By 3rd Party Air Monitoring Specialist)